Friday, July 25, 2008

Pictures from a friend








So we went to this most excellent reunion concert last saturday. The Police worked out their differences (not really-they just love fame and money) and put on a concert. We were all pleasantly surprised. You never know how bands are going to be when they reunite. It was so much fun. We went with a group of friends. We were a bunch of 30 and 40 year olds rocking out to a group of 50 and 60 something year olds. Good times!!!!! Usana theater parking sucks!!!!!! Anyway my good friend Rachel sent me pictures since well I have no camera at this time. By the way James' shirt is 22+ years old.



7 comments:

Sally said...

Oh I am SOOO jealous! How fun! Love the t-shirt! So awesome he had it for that long!

Cannon Clan said...

looks like fun! i love that picture of you and james its a great one, needs to be framed i think :)

Kendra said...

Love that you posted! The boys look so cute on the 4th! Hope all is well. Wish we could have spent more time together. Let us know when you want to come down for a visit. Maybe when you are knee deep in snow this winter?

HILL HESS said...

One of the few things I remember about James' room growing up were all the POLICE posters on his bedroom wall! :) How fun to go to the concert!

Terri said...

I am glad you got pics! Matt and I went to Foreigner last night... We recorded all of Juke box hero for James!!!

Melissa said...

Yeah! You're back on the web. Thanks for the hike on Saturday. We need to do it again.

laura said...

James - I guess that says something about how long I've known you. I remember you wearing that t-shirt in high school. The Police are Max's (our 5 year-old) favorite band - loves Message in a Bottle. Wish we could've made the concert too!