Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Music that moves me.

I was totally sick of my running mix. I am always looking for good music to work out to. Thank goodness my husband has a good selection to browse through. I have recently added these to my mix. They rock and they move me. Even the words to Stand are great to listen to.
* Stand-Blues Traveler
* Scartissue-Red Hot Chili Peppers
*Could You Be Loved?- Bob Marley
If you have good music that you love to listen to, that gets your butt up and exercising, please share.

6 comments:

Terri said...

Working out... what's that! But I do need music to do housework, like cleaning and the Laundry and I am totally devoted to anything by Muse, they help my sanity, what's left of it anyway.

Cannon Clan said...

laugh all you want i love jammin to country and hillary duff....shhh dont tell anyone.

Julie Markham said...

I exercise to Star Trek. Nothing's better!

Sally said...

Books on tape help me get on the treadmill but if you're running outside, nothing is better than Coldplay! I love them!

Jen said...

Cute pics, Becky! Fun to see your family - your boys are so dang cute! Hope one of these days I'll be able to get back to Utah to see you guys...

Danni said...

I've been enjoying a trip back to the nineties lately on my XM, but the best music ever is from a band called Jack Squat. They never made it big, but they really rocked! I could probably dig up a tape or two if you're interested...

It was fun to hang out the other day, let's get together again, sooner than later.