Thursday, May 1, 2008

Girls Trip



I went on a trip with my friends Katherine and Lori. We have been friends forever. The last time we took a trip together was 11 years ago, right before Katherine got married. We went to Monterey, California. It was so fun and beautiful. We rented a jeep and drove down from Oakland. We had a blast hiking around Big Sur, biking along the coast towards Pebble Beach, shopping, and of course eating great food. We got to stay at the Hilton Gardens thanks to Derek. He gave us his hotel points to use. We had a complimentary breakfast every morning where a chef made whatever we wanted.












5 comments:

Terri said...

Becky- Your hair looks cute! The color is really pretty.

Melissa said...

I am really jealous. I could really enjoy a few days away from my darlings right now.

Sally said...

How fun! I'm glad you got to have fun with your forever friends. Every one needs a trip like that!

Kendra said...

Very fun!! Good for you guys!

Cannon Clan said...

i cant wait for any kind of trip! i need a trip...maybe in august:)