Thursday, May 1, 2008

We did it!!

After I did the Moab half marathon I decided to keep in shape for another one in Salt Lake. It was fun running through our city. We started at the Olympic bridge and ended up at Gateway. It was so inspiring running with everyone. James walked down from our house with the boys at the 6 mile mark to see us run by. I ran with my friend Charisse. We kept each other going and it was so helpful. We also ran with Shawn and Melissa Stringham (they were way ahead of us trying to make their 2:03 goal-which they did!). Everyone asks if I am going to do a marathon or a triathalon now. I said I would like to try a 5k or 10k first, I've never even done one of those.

3 comments:

Sally said...

WAY to go Becky! You are an inspiration! We've missed you in the blogging world but it sounds like you have had SO much fun!!

Kendra said...

Beck you rock!

Rachel said...

Way to go, girls! I'm so proud of you, and I have to say that that picture of you two is so beautiful with your lovely smiles and happy energy. Yay for you.