Friday, April 11, 2008

Becky's abc's

A-attached or single:
I am attached- yeah.
B-best friend:
James Jardine
C-cake or pie:
pie for sure-I only like cake if its chocolate based
D-day of choice:
a saturday that doesn't involve me working, or yard work, or chores, and I can just spend the day playing with my family
E-essential items:
a good pillow, diet coke, and chocolate.
F-favorite color:
yellow- its so happy and bright. I don't look so good in it, but the rest of the world does.
G-gummy bears or worms
Bears - I have TMJ and worms take a lot of work
H-hometown:
Los Alamos, NM baby!!!
I-indulgences:
taking a hot bubble bath- with a stash of diet coke, chocolate, and a good book
J-January or July:
July; January is so depressing. Christmas is over and you have a good three months until spring
K-kids:
I have 1 daughter and 2 sons; we are unsure if there will be a fouth
L-life would be incomplete without:
the gospel, family, friends, vacations, diet coke, and chocolate
M-Marriage date:
June 18th, 1999
N-number of siblings:
I have 3 brothers
O-oranges or apples:
I prefer oranges, but I hate to peel them, so I often go for the apple when I have the choice
P-phobia or fears:
Snakes, spiders, and clostraphobia (is that how you spell it? I hate closed in spaces)
Q-quotes:
One of my favorites is: The more you do something the easier it becomes, not because the nature of the task has changed, but because you get better at doing it. (this has been me and running:)
R- reason to smile:
visiting my family, Blogs, 7:30pm (my kid's bedtime)
S-season:
Fall- I love pumpkins, fall leaves, warm days and cool nights, fires,
T-tag 6:
James, Terri, Douglas and Melissa Cannon, Missy and Clark Burbidge
U-unknown fact about me:
I once won a state piano contest when I was in 8th grade; I am related to the guy who invented television
V-vegetarian or oppressor of animals:
I appreciate a good steak now and then, but James and I have discovered ground turkey and tend to stick to the white meats
W-white or wheat:
Definitely wheat- I love grilled tuna on wheat-yummmmm!
X-x-ray vision, invisiblity or flying as a super power:
It would be hard to use x-ray vision and invisibility for the powers of good. I would be too tempted to make them self-serving. Flying would be pretty cool, especially if it was faster than a speeding bullet. I could visit all my family out of state more often
Y-Your favorite food:
I don't have just one- mudslide cookies from Einstein's, chicken with flatnoodle from Cafe Trang, Breakfast burrito from Los Alamos, California rolls, my mom's pumpkin pie (I especially love food I don't have to prepare myself)
Z-zodiac sign:
scorpio

7 comments:

Terri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terri said...

Sorry, I had tecnical difficulties posting before
Yeah, I'm tagged. I so agree with you on the LA breakfast burritos (don't tell my mom) :)

Sally said...

Oh how funny that you mentioned Diet Coke and Chocolate three times!!! I love it!

laura said...

This is cousin laura in boston. Cool to see your blog! I linked into it from Douglas and Melissa's blog. It is nice to hear what is going on with you guys. In honor of Isaac's birth we just started a blog for him to post photos.

HILL HESS said...

Hey! I didn't know you guys had a blog!!! I'm glad you put a comment on mine so I could find it! Fun stuff!

Cannon Clan said...

becky aunt heidi wants more more more of sam and mo!

Sally said...

I agree with Heidi! We miss you! :)