Monday, October 20, 2008

Big Boy Mo

We decided it was time to potty train Mo. Once Mo learned he could poop for candy he was on board. After he got the hang of things he looked up at me while on the toilet and said "Mom, can you give me some privacy?" He is doing so well and in true Mo style-insisting he do it all himself. This has been his outfit of choice for the last month-underwear and his superman cape. It has been nice to leave the house without a diaper bag. I may go buy myself a smaller purse.

5 comments:

Keersten said...

You guys have managed to pass down that trademark Jardine humor. He is hilarious! BTW, I say you deserve a new purse after potty training. ;-) (You were waiting for my approval, weren't you?)

Terri said...

Yes, you need a diaper free purse!
Way to go Mo!

Kendra said...

Very cool! I love no diaper bag.

HILL HESS said...

I guess it's time for another one, then! :)JK. I love the outfit- what a crack up! I wish I could have sent Luke over for you to train while you were at it! :)

Cannon Clan said...

im still not used to bringing diapers with me....he looks so cute in his little cape. congrats, what are you going to do with all the money you will save? no diapers!