Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My 8 Things Post

8 TV shows I watch:
1. Little People Big World
2. Oprah--yes, I still watch her
3. Without a Trace
4. Eleventh Hour
5. Lost--when its on
6. Battle Star Gallactica--when its on
7. Pushing Daisies
8. Daily Show/Colbert Report

8 of My Favorite Restaurants:
1. The Melting Pot
2. Thai Garden
3. Cafe Trang
4. Tomacitas
5. Chili Works
6. Paradise Bakery
7. Bennihanas
8. Chili's

8 Things that happened Yesterday
1. Picked up James' contacts
2. cleaned my house
3. took a bath
4. took my boys to get their hair cut
5. went to Costco
6. Put Laundry away
7. Went to YW
8. watched Get Smart with James

8 Things I am looking Forward to
1. the Holidays
2. My kids being able to get up (quietly), get dressed, and get themselves breakfast
3. Jodi and Mike moving back to Utah!!!!!
4. Going to Spring in the Spring
5. Having my backyard finished and fenced in
6. Obama as president
7. Next months book--I finished Into Thin Air and loved it
8. My ten year anniversay--hope we do something fun and without kids

8 things on my wishlist:
1. Honda Odyssey
2. Basement finished
3. Trip to Hawaii with James for our 10 year anniversary
4. Living closer to my family
5. Complete a triathalon and marathon
6. road bike
7. Lasik
8. More affordable healthcare that is accessible for more Americans

8 Things I love:
1. My husband and kids and family
2. The Gospel
3. My country
4. my church calling
5. a good book with a diet coke while soaking in the tub
6. traveling
7. exercising in 50 degree weather
8. listening to NPR

8 things I can't stand:
1. being woken up in the middle of the night
2. Adult Swim and any other cartoon that james' records
3. Racist jokes told to me thinking I will find them funny
4. plantar fascitis
5. people biting their nails
6. Ignorance
7. Running in the winter
8. Tomatoes and Milk

8 People I am tagging:
1. Julie McKeon--Please update your blog :)
2. Jodi
3. Gina
4. Danni
5. Aunt Julie
6. Hillary
7. Sarah
8. Melissa

6 comments:

Terri said...

Yeah, Spring in spring!! I am looking forward to that too!

Stephanie L. said...

I would really enjoy Pushing Daisies but something I noticed is the soundtrack is always too loud! We have to turn the volume way up to hear the dialogue but it still gets masked by the music. I've thought about sending a letter to the editor or something haha

Sarah said...

Wow! This is officially the first time I've been blog-tagged. I'm a little nervous...

Jodi said...

Oh, you are so sweet! We are excited to be closer to you too.

Dito on the racist jokes. I can't stand that!!

judithcannonnelsonjardine said...

Maybe Leo and J should come with you to Hawaii and tend the kids on the beach while you do whatever!

What is plalntar fasc??

Love your can't stand list!
jcannonnj

Danni said...

Did you tag me, or is that a different Danni?
And what happens when you get tagged?!?!