Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Daddy is My Favorite Pal....

My dad emailed a while ago and said to send him a "to do list" for next time they come up. He wanted to help us with some much needed items around our house.
They came up a few weeks ago and he went to town!!!

He built some awesome shelves in both bedroom closets!! I no longer have to stack things 5 feet high, fearing that they will fall on me when I go to retrieve something.

He also fixed broken shutters, a broken closet door, a leaky faucet, hung mirrors and hooks, and even found time to battle the spurge in my lawn.
Thanks Dad!!! You are the best. We can't thank you enough.
P.S. I have already started my next list--wink, wink.

4 comments:

Julie Markham said...

He's pretty good, all right...

Cannon Clan said...

wow so glad that fix it gene runs in the family :)

Melissa said...

Does he hire out to non-family?

Terri said...

That Bapa's the best!